Go Velo delivers Wheels for All based activities for GP referrals, Special Schools and weight loss management groups.
- For the physically disabled, cycling enables those with a disability the opportunity to be active and have independence.
- For those with mild / moderate learning difficulties, cycling can to some degree control behavior patterns
- For clients on weight management schemes, this low impact activity can be a positive fact in reducing obesity
- For those in need of cardiac rehabilitation and suffering with angina, cycling offers aerobic activity
- For those with Chronic Lung Disease, cycling assists in helping you do more without feeling breathless
Please contact Go Velo on 01282 787464 for further information.